Are you interested in the automotive industry? Are you an entrepreneur interested that wants to work for a startup? We are looking for interns that want to spend a minimum of 3 months with AVE AutoMedia and work with our marketing team. Marketing interns at AVE will have an opportunity to work on a new product launch and we will determine responsibilities and activities based on your individual skills and interests. Interns must be located in Columbus, Ohio. We are looking for three marketing interns to work with our marketing team to prepare for the launch of our first app. The marketing positions will be available beginning February 1, 2017. You will work with our team at our office in Blacklick, OH.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a digital marketing campaign and how to acquire customers for a mobile app
- How to engage with customers through multichannel communications
- How to track and measure marketing campaign performance
- How to develop new customer acquisition programs and you will have access to a marketing budget for digital advertising
- How to create a social media strategy
What You Should Have:
- Background and/or education in Marketing, Communications, business, or related field (and other creative answers).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and web applications
- Organization skills
- Experience with social media
- an interest in technology (we are really into building apps for connected cars)
We value the contributions of interns and we compensate them for their time and ensure that they gain a unique experience. We give our interns real projects and the work you create will be used (and you will have a portfolio of content that you can use to show your experience). You will get an opportunity to contribute your ideas and we expect interns to be actively involved in the business.
There are three marketing positions available with flexible schedules. (Additional internships available) Compensation based on experience and availability.
To start your application, complete the form below: