Hiring: Junior React Native Developer
We are currently on the lookout for a talented junior React Native software engineer to join the AVE team as we continue to impact the automotive industry. Based in Columbus, Ohio, AVE works with media publishers and Automakers to develop next generation media technology to augment the in-car experience for drivers and passengers. This puts us in a strong and unique position to provide technical consulting and implementation services for products needing to accelerate deployment into the automotive channel.
Must-have: A practical commercial knowledge of, and be high proficiency with:
- React Native
- Writing Test Scripts for Test-Driven Development (We Use Mocha / Enzyme / Jest)
- Emphasis on writing modular, scalable components that exhibit MVC best practices
- Android and iOS deployment platforms
- Integrating with 3rd-party SDKs and RESTful services
- Github Versioning and Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Writing Test Scripts
- JWTs and OAUTH2
- Amazon AWS
- Push Notification Services
- Swift or Objective-C a plus
- Android Java a plus
Qualities needed to be successful:
Speed, accuracy, and a can-do mentality when facing the unfamiliar. Ability to provide technical consultation.
• Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve.
• 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
• Emphasis on creating secure web platforms that perform at scale.
• Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process.
• Be a startup-minded, positive-minded, individual.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
More About AVE AutoMedia:
Ave AutoMedia was founded on the vision of bringing consumers their favorite media and apps inside the connected car, creating a trustworthy, safe and enjoyable experience while on the road. AVE focuses our expertise on media technology development, working with brands to align their product roadmap with Auto Manufacturers.